These are a Versatile & sturdy general purpose rustic half-round fencing timber, which can be used with stock fencing, barbed wire or plain wire.
- Used in agricultural environments, for keeping livestock.
- Used with chestnut roll fencing as supporting posts
- Used in the design and creation of rustic arches and pergolas.
- All pressure treated, natural peeled of bark and irregular in form
- Straining posts are a larger section than the intermediates with a square end and should be concreted I along with the struts.
- Intermediates are usually pointed stakes which are driven in the ground
- Straining posts and struts should be installed at a maximum of every 50m and at all changes of direction and significant changes of level.