There are many forms of handrail Balustrades to suit all deck styles. We stock a popular and simple to erect system which includes the simple, yet stylish Square eased edge spindles, grooved Hand & base rails and chamfer top newels posts.
A favourite for the traditional looking deck is our Contemporary hand rail system, which includes the following:
- Square Newel posts 1.5M x 90mm x 90mm eased edge with Chamfer Top.
- Square Spindles 900mm x 41mm x 41mm eased edge.
- Hand / Base Rails 2.4M x 60mm x 44mm rounded and groove to fix fillets and spindles (18 Spindles per 2.4M rail)
- Fillets 100mm x 48mm x 8mm (34 Fillets per 2.4m rail)
We have the facility to cut to order specially designed Ballustrading, which is Heavy duty, practical and very attractive. This type can be incorporated to support the platform on a sloping site where most of the decking is suspended. Prices, subject to design on application.
Black Steel Linear Deck panels.
(Pack of 4 panels).…@ POA
- Total span of 4 panels = 1120mm
- 770mm High x 280mm wide Polyester Black on Galvanised steel